Friendship Heights Village Council’s Parks and Grounds Committee
April 17, 2023
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Village of Friendship Heights
4433 South Park Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
The Friendship Heights Village Council’s Parks and Grounds Committee has rescheduled its next meeting to Monday, April 17, 2023, at 7 p.m., in the Friendship Heights Village Center, to choose items for the children’s play area of Page Park. The meeting will be open to the public. This play area is intended primarily for toddlers and young children.
Among the items under consideration are:
● “Hollow Logs” from Natural Playgrounds Store
● “Sitting Stumps” from Natural Playgrounds Store
● Large garden statues of animals such as turtle and owl from various
● ”Forest Shop” rustic playhouse with open sides from Kompan
● “Water Lilies” seesaw for toddlers from Kompan
Pictures and descriptions of these items appear online at https://naturalplaygroundsstore.com/ and
https://www.kompan.com/en/us/products/play. They will also be available at the meeting. You may suggest any other items you wish. The Parks & Grounds Committee welcomes your suggestions. If you would like to help choose items for the children’s play area, please come to the meeting or email your suggestions to Julian Mansfield, Village Manager, at [email protected].